Friday 20 May 2016

  1. A brief introduction about yourself, your L1, your background, etc.
  2. List at least 3 social situations and tasks you need English for, e.g. listening to a weather forecast, speaking to your child's teacher, reading a medicine label, writing an email to the teacher for class absence.
  3. Rank the 3 most important tasks you need.
  4. Which ones have you already achieved?
  5. List the ones you believe you can achieve in the next 3 months
         1-   My  name's  Gasia , I am from  Syria, I was  working   as an  Accounted  in my country .
         2- - I always  have  a  problems  about   when  people  speaking   fast  I can not  understanding them .
              - When  I watch  TV. 
              - When  I writing   email  to my teacher .
        3- learn  English  language, learn  to  live  like a Canadian, learn  that  how can   explain my self to                       Canadian  people .
        4 - No   ones   have   already   achieved
         5-   Speak   English  language  well  as  I  can .      
             

No comments:

Post a Comment