Wednesday 18 May 2016

  1. CLB5W Write a letter or email to a friend to describe feelings about a new home town, English class or job.
    1. What 3 things have you enjoyed the most, and what 3 things the least, in this LINC class? Give details for each. What tenses would you use to describe your experience and your feelings?
    2. Write an email to a friend, maybe someone in your hometown, about how you feel. Would you be more formal or informal with this person?
    3. Ask yourself: Did you convey the intended meaning; use language and content appropriate and relevant to the situation; and express main ideas and support them in some detail?
                       1- * My  classmate  in  LINC  class  are  very  helpful people  and  I enjoyed when I 
                               community  with  them. 
                            * In  our  class  teacher is very  nice  person  and full  of humor .
                            * We are  enjoying our  teacher  experience  in  teaching English  language .
                        and  these   are  3 things   the least .
                               * The  class  are  missing  good   computer .
                               *  Some   time  the  lessons  are  boring for  length .
                               *  Some  people   are  sometimes  are  punctual . 
                    2-           Dear  Leyla 
                                        I was thinking that  how  can I explain  to you that   what   I was feeling to be out my                                  home, to be out  my beautiful country, it so sad because you feel lonely and sad. In this 
                           country their is so many beautiful places, but   I miss our friendship and intimacy .I hope
                           we  will  be  tougher soon .  
                  
    
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment