Friday 20 May 2016

  1. About Me Section--Write about:
    1. Who are you?
    2. What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
    3. What are your goals for this week?
    4. What have you learnt so far?
    5. What I have enjoyed doing the most?
    6. What I have enjoyed doing the least?
    7. Any other comments I may have  
               1-  I  am Gasia  I am from Syria .
               2-  My  goals  in  level 4-5  to learn  more   English    language.
               3- My  goals  for  this   week , I wont  to learn  more  about   health  center   information .
               4-  I  learnt  more  about   Canadian    opinions .
               5-  I  have  enjoyed  doing  the  most  to  meet   new  people    to learn  more  about  their  traditions  .
                6-   I  have  enjoyed  doing  the   least   grammars  tasks  .      
                7-   No  other   comments .
            
          
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment